Monday, February 9, 2009

~PWGL Token of Love Gift Exhange Post~


While reading the posts I follow, I was surprised with my Token of Love Gift which should be arriving in the mail this week. My swap partner, Bonnie Barrasso "BonnieSinger", made an incredible gift for me which she posted on her blog today. As you know, I love making decorated boxes and dolls. The gift she made me had both...one of her adorable dolls on the top of a painted box.
Bonnie received my gift last week which is the second picture of the decorated boxes with little stuffed hearts and a handmade card. She sent me a very appreciative thank you note saying how much she loved hearts. We had so much fun with this swap. I look forward to doing it again. Not only did I get a wonderful gift, I got a wonderful friend! Here is the link to Bonnie's blogspot: http://bonnesinger.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Kristin! Super cute Valentine gifts! I can't wait for my PWGL swap buddy to receive mine too!

Creative Blessings,
Lisa :)

Campbell Jane said...

The boxes are very cool!

Melanie said...

everything is so gorgeous on your blog. makes feel feel quite inspired!

Kimmi said...

Thanks for stopping by blog!!!! Your blog is great! I will be back to visit :)

Kimberly

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Congratulations on being the winner of the KSGP blog giveaway!!
Please email me your mailing address and I will get her right out to you!
myangel011@optonline.net
Kelly

Flor Larios Art said...

Pink I love! Beautiful boxes!

bonnesinger said...

Hey, just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog today. Everytime I see my beautiful pillows from the Valentine swap, I think of you. How's the new class going. Looks really good. keep in touch.
bonnie

Whispering Pine Cottage said...

Thanks for following my blog! Even though I have only one dog now, I had cats as a child. I had a striped cat named Tiger and a gray named Squeaky. Thanks for stopping by! Angie

Renee said...

The boxes are beautiful, the one received and the ones given.

xoxoxo