Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hannah and Humphrey have a new home & friend, Phoebe!


I was the lucky winner on eBay of Tonya Renee's (Back Porch Pickins) first fully detailed dollie for Halloween, Hannah and her friend, Humphrey. I also ordered a little white pumpkin doll from Kaf at Olde Cape Primitives. They all seem to be getting along nicely and are looking forward to seeing their new friend, Newcomb Hollow!

Lil gets upset if she doesn't make my blog post, so she gave me her ususal pose in my bent willow apple basket!

We just got back from a great Virginia Highlands Antique Festival weekend in Abingdon, VA with some very good friends, Shawn and Kelly. I will post a few pictures of our recent finds in the coming days!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win!
I've been through Abingdon a few times myself, it's a pretty area.

AwtemNymf said...

I love everything in the 1st photo!
I'd like to invite you to a Raggedy Ann Birthday Blog Party event on my sister Blog. The event is on Sept. 7th and it's never too early to plan and play along! I hope you'll join! Details here: Blog Party

Hope you can Follow, Join and Play along!

Flora said...

BEautiful doll!!!
blessings,Flora

~Tonya said...

Hi Kirstin,

So happy to see that Hannah & Humphrey made it safely.

They look so sweet sitting there. And the lil punkin sitting there is so sweet too.

Glad to see you blogging a bit again.

Blessings,
~Tonya

Jenny Carter said...

Hannah looks nice in your home. :)

PEA said...

Oh lucky you to have won all three of these wonderful dolls.
I am lucky enough to own one of Tonya's dollies but not a halloween one yet.
One of these days.
Blessings,Pea

By Way of Salem said...

Very sweet pic - love it all! and Congrats to you too :)

lori vliegen said...

congratulations on your new goodies!! what a great prize! and your little friend in the basket is really cute, too! thanks for visiting my blog!! :)