Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Trick or Treat! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I thought I would share a fun Halloween poem...Three black cats, three black cats, in black hats, in black hats. They all jumped into the Halloween brew, they teased the ghosts and the goblins too. Did you ever hear such a hullabaloo on Halloween!

I signed up for the Gritty Art (Jane's) Cloth & Clay Doll Workshop which starts tomorrow, November 1st. This is Jane's second class...check out the great dolls made in her first class. http://grittyartsstudio.wordpress.com/2008/10/10/november-doll-workshop-sign-ups-start-now/

I have made several dolls with just paperclay or cloth, but I have not spent much time combining the two mediums. So, I am looking forward to her class. I will post my dolls as soon as they are finished!

No comments: